We are 98% complete! All we have to do now is hang new doors. We are also going to change out the glass on the fan. They are not my favorite at all. But that is for another day. My flowers are attention deprived, and could use some help!
Well, here are the before and afters I promised! Let me know what you think! The first one shows the brown being chocolate, but that's just the flash. It's more of a deep brown.
We were privileged enough to see this room finished first hand and it was beautiful. You guys have such great talent and style, we loved your house. Thanks for having us over, you guys are GREAT hosts.
7 comments:
I love it!! You guys are amazing. You have made such a cute and comfortable home for yourselves. We love being there.
That looks awesome!!
~Laura (Keeley)
We were privileged enough to see this room finished first hand and it was beautiful. You guys have such great talent and style, we loved your house. Thanks for having us over, you guys are GREAT hosts.
Hey on your blogs on the side...the one for your dad do you have stories and stuff on there? Can I invite myself to read them?? Just wondering.
Thanks
It's perfect! Your home fits you both so well!
i love it! i love the chocolate brown. you have such good taste!
LOVE the remodeling- soo pretty! I Love the color choices and how it all looks:)
Post a Comment