Sunday, July 6, 2008

Brodey Shoot!!

Last night , I couldn't help but take some photos of Brodey while he was asleep in his car seat. I hope that he will forgive me for messing with him. I know if I were sleeping I wouldn't want someone fiddling with my toes! We had just got back from seeing "Get Smart". Pretty funny movie! He was out like a trout so I didn't feel too bad...




5 comments:

The Jensen's said...

Your work is marvelous...absolutely marvelous!!!! So when do you want to get your but whupped at cards?

Mel & Annette said...

Jenni, these pics are awesome! You need to start getting some paying gigs! You do great work! xoxox

Lara Phister said...

Hey Jenni your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind hey Jenni, hey, hey, hey Jenni. Haha! I'm so funny....cute pictures of Body's feet, I love chubby baby feet, and the rings add a cute touch, I'll remember that for future use....If I ever have another one!! (hopefully a GIRL)

Michelle Day said...

What CUTE pictures!!! So, I'll just call you for maternity pics??? And newborn.........

JennM said...

That might be a cute way to propose?? Get your baby nephew or niece to have the engagement ring around their little toe and then hand the baby over...OR it might scare the person away. =) How are you guys doing?