Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Annette Tagged Me!!!

3 Joys
  1. CJ. I can't seem to get enough of him!
  2. Food...yum, yum!
  3. Hawaii!!! Take me back there!
3 Fears
  1. Snakes. I even hate looking at them through the glass at Petco.
  2. Losing another loved one unexpectedly.
  3. Water. Live open water. Fear doesn't even describe it.
3 Goals
  1. Receiving my endowments and having celestial life.
  2. Have adorable children.
  3. Continually make myself a better person.
3 Obsessions
  1. Blogging.
  2. CJ
  3. The Office
3 People I Tag
  1. Melissa J (maybe this is an excuse to update your blog!)
  2. Lara P
  3. Jenn M


Here is my joy, and my obsession! Isn't he just so darn cute!

5 comments:

Mel & Annette said...

Cute as a bug's ear....oh and by the way, can we say "photo shop?"

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

Jen, you are both so darn cute!! I love ya!!

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

Hi Jenni! Thanks for the cute shower gifts! I am sorry about the invite not making it to you! I totally invited you! (It just went to the wrong address!) Send your current address to me & I'll update it! TrentNCarlie@gmail.com :)

Diana said...

I'm glad not to be the only one who is deathly afraid of snakes. Encountering a snake is my worst fear.

Lara Phister said...

I can't believe you are deathly afraid of open water-What do you do when you guys go boating??? We'll have to go soon so I can find out. Thanks for tagging me, I'll get to that right now.