Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy Wedding Jo Miles!

Last Saturday my high school chum, Lacey, done got herself hitched! She married her high school sweetheart, Clint Miles. Seems like yesterday Lacey and I were running around chasing "Linkin Park" Grand Ams, loving up on Ed & Donna Ivie, teasing other substitute teachers, and having the time of our lives in Drama (which usually included making fun of Jokim, the Russian foreign exchange student, and Shane Hokanson). Lacey was one of my very best friends, and I wish we would have spent more time with each other outside of school. I always was working, and/or grounded and that tends to put a damper on those kinds of things...but I was honored to be one of her four bridesmaids! I felt terrible that we had some other matters to take care of on the same day, because I wanted to fully be there for her. I hope she can forgive me!!

The wedding was beautiful and I didn't cry! Lacey was absolutely gorgeous! The ceremony was held at her parents awesome backyard in Etna, Wyoming! Short and Sweet! That's the way we like them! I haven't seen Lacey with Clint in almost five years, since Clint was a grade older than us. I remember them being the typical cute happy high school couple. I can see in those five years their loved has increased and matured, and that they deserve nothing better than to be married and have life-long marital bliss. Clint and Lacey both have good parents that are still happily married and I hope that gives an example to them. Marriage will have it's ups and downs. It's typical. That is just life. One just has to work through it with the other and remain loyal. I believe they will have a successful marriage, whereas they are both people with awesome personalities, and good heads on their shoulders! Congrats to Mr. & Mrs. Clint Miles!





Evidently, Wilford Brimley does weddings now...just be sure to not let him eat all the cake. As we all know, he has been diagnosed with diabetes, or excuse me, diabeetus!

No comments: