Friday, July 11, 2008

Please Prepare Yourselves....

For those of you that have ever been to our home, we must inform you of a couple recent occurrences that have taken place so you are not taken back the next time you are over. For those of you that have not...I will post Before and After shots of what has taken place. We have taken apart the TV room and made some changes. Drastic changes. Many of you thought I was bold for the green in my kitchen...but THIS is bold! Too bold to share at this time.


Now as far as the backyard goes, come tomorrow we should have a lawn!!! Thank you in advance to those of you that will be coming to assist us!! I hope the neighbors will approve, which I'm sure they will. They have been looking at weeds and dirt all season! From what we understand it is still better than in years past, so we hope they will fully appreciate our hard work! At one time, both the front and back yards were fully landscaped. I really hope we make the original homeowners proud!
We should have all our projects done by Tuesday...knock on wood...and I will be sure to inform the blogging world of all our doings!!!

7 comments:

Annie said...

your green kitchen is fabulous! my laundry room is a similar shade, my kitchen is red. i support color, pretty much any color. congrats on the house!
your hair is getting so long...my is going to donation here very soon!

i'm so glad you found me:) i look forward to visiting.

Lara Phister said...

I know what you're doing in your tv room!!!!

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

Cant wait to see it Jen. I miss you guys. Love ya!

Elizabeth said...

Looks like you guys have been hard at work. Gotta love when you get that grass in---so much better than dirt. It was fun having you guys over the other day. You are such a cute little married couple!!!!

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

Wow!! What an undertaking!! It is going to be fabulous!!

JennM said...

House work is just that WORK. However, it is the best when you're doing it for a fun reason. I love what you did with your kitchen. I loved it so much I had to show my friend who LOVES green. We both loved it. So, whatever you do to the living room I'm sure it'll be fantastic.

JennM said...

Jennilynn, give me your e-mail address....please. =)