
So if you ever hear me refer to a birthday as a "Super" Birthday it goes like this....You turn 9 on the ninth, 27 on the twenty seventh so on, and so on. And of course you get double presents...wish my parents could have recognized my super birthday. I think I got tickets to see the Backstreet Boys. Well CJ finally received his Super Birthday yesterday! He turned 23 on the twenty third! And what else is weird is that this is my 23rd post! To celebrate the event, we all congregated as friends and family at the park by our house! He received many nice gifts, but I have to brag about mine! I set aside some money to buy him tickets for a Detroit Lions game! (Obviously his favorite team) Let's just keep our fingers crossed we get a hold of some come July when they go on sale! After having hamburgers and hot dogs we played a mean game of Whiffle Ball!!!! Unfortunately my camera battery died and I was not able to take photographic proof...but trust me, it was fun! I personally had a blast and I hope everyone else did too! Later come 10:10 the last standing members of the party went to see IRONMAN!!! Which was AWESOME I might add! That should be a must see on everyone's list! But CJ would like to thank everyone that came and also thank you for the wonderful gifts!
We took a Proulx/Davis/Martin/Wylie family photo prior the the party. It's the second best one in this location. Why did I post the second best you may ask? Well, although Jeri isn't looking, the look on Cameron's face is priceless and I love it!!! I had no other choice but to share!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday CJ! That is totally a cute family picture! What a fun tradition!! See you on Saturday! :)
I have to agree, last night was fun. Wiffle ball is way under-rated....we should start a league since we were all hardcore players. Happy birthday CJ! I hope your Monsters last more than a few days, I know Mark loves it when you drink them because of all the energy they give you! As for the picture, I think Parkers face is priceless because it looks like he's going to poop on the playground!!! Everybody love Everbody.
Hello Jenni!
I had a few moments this morning and wanted to catch up with you and your family. I love your stories and your pictures.
I hope you are doing well. You don't live soooo far away you know - do keep in touch.
Luv,
jNae
Well I sure hope that the 1st place pic is better than this one, cause you can't see Alyssa at all. By the way, u forgot the Martin contingent when you listed the name of our family. Hugs and Kisses!
Post a Comment