...The newest member of the Proulx family! She is the cutest ugly dog I have ever seen! We shall call her Tessa! CJ really liked it, but I was hesitant for Necha's sake....so sorry Necha. We don't mean to steal your child's name! And I know what you are all thinking. Jenni wanting a dog...and in the house? I know I was anti-animal in the home, but in our research we found that Boston Terriers are hypoallergenic and rarely sweat, thus very little stink if any. So I guess we'll see how this goes! The hardest part should be the potty training. We are planning on getting new carpet in the spring anyway, and if she can't figure it out by then, it should be warm enough for her to live outside. But please let us know if she begins to stink our home. My feelings won't be hurt at all. I would much rather know.
Tessa obviously doesn't mind stink! CJ let out a little "fluff" if you will, and she dived right in and scratched at his pants!
*And please don't think my husband is a slob...these are his work pants!*
10 comments:
Cute!
Okay, I'm jealouse....Mark WILL NOT let us get a dog! My kids want a "Shit Zoo" soo bad. I guess we will have to borrow yours.
So you must have got puppy yesterday. You should have called so that we could meet our new "grandpuppy." Congratulations on the new arrival.
PUPPY POWER!!! You'll be having a baby within a year - if you go by Randy's theory.
ok, sje is cute, but, i just can't do it. i don't want the stink either! or the hair. let me know how it goes!!!
congrats to your mother-in-law. there is no where like the temple. i'm excited for you to go too!!
and, i too am glad you will be able to enjoy the holidays this year, morley-free:)
Welcome, Little puppy! Parker is already so excited to see her. (I showed him the pics) I'm sure glad you picked a name that starts witha "T". Very fitting. :) and please do remember that you asked for us to let you know if your house starts stinking. Cause you know I will!! Love you guys!
Congrats- Tessa is Adorable!!!!! What a little doll!! My sister loves Boston terriers!
She is a very cute little Tessa (and no I don't mind you stealing the name!) Good luck with the potty training!
She is a cute little pup! I love it when they are puppies - but thy row up way too fast!
Oh your newest little girl is SOO cute! Really she's a doll! I love puppies!
~Britt~
Post a Comment