That is so funny! I am very interested in smelling them! My husband would be so jelous if I rubbed 'Edward' all over myself!! ha ha
That is too funny:) I will definitely have to buy of each to wear at the movie:)
Why are all you women in love with a Vamp??????? I still don't get it. =) ;)
Jenn, I thought the same thing. Then one day I decided to read it, then it was all down hill from there. You just can't help it and you become obsessed like the rest of the world!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is so funny! I am very interested in smelling them! My husband would be so jelous if I rubbed 'Edward' all over myself!! ha ha
That is too funny:) I will definitely have to buy of each to wear at the movie:)
Why are all you women in love with a Vamp??????? I still don't get it. =) ;)
Jenn, I thought the same thing. Then one day I decided to read it, then it was all down hill from there. You just can't help it and you become obsessed like the rest of the world!
Post a Comment