Saturday, November 15, 2008

It's A Great Day!


Today Mel and Annette made their marriage eternal. I'm so happy for them. Annette deserves an awesome guy like Mel, and so many other blessings. After so much patience and faith her time has come and I couldn't be happier for her!

Annette is my second mother. Not just a mother-in-law. I'm so grateful for her warmth, good nature, and how open she was about making me a new member of her family. One of my biggest fears about getting married was how well I'd get along with my husband's mother. I'm so blessed to not only have love and admiration for her, but for her whole family. She has done a fine job!

Mel is a great example of how a gentleman and a Priesthood holder should be! Since losing my Dad, Mel is my new father figure for here in this life, and I'm sure that will continue in the next. I have so much respect for Mel and also admire the accomplishments in his life. He has also raised an awesome family that anyone can just love!

I look forward to March when CJ and I will go through the temple and be sealed for eternity. I couldn't ask for anyone better. We fit together like pieces of a puzzle! I'm grateful for the examples of family members and close friends that have received their endowments and have kept the covenant of marriage they have made in the temple.


Congrats! We love you!

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Cute pictures, especially the one with the temple spire between them. You really need to go into photograph if you haven't already. You take awesome pictures!!! I'm so happy for Annette as well. She definitely deserves this happiness!!!!!! Glad we got to share the day with you all :)

Necha said...

You are sure on top of things. I got on after I got home, and you had posted an hour before! You are quick! And the pictures look great! AND! It WAS a great day!

Mel & Annette said...

Wow, thanks Jenni. I'm sitting here at work crying and look like a real geek. Thanks for everything; but especially thanks for everything you bring into our family. We love you!

Diana said...

I was so glad I was able to be there for the sealing. I have never seen Annette happier. She deserves it!!

Hepworth Family said...

That's such a neat time for Annette!
What an amazing thing for you and CJ as well! I hope that all goes well and that it's a beautiful and wonderful experience for the both of you!
Congratulations!
~Britt~

The Edwards Family said...

Yeah for Annette and Mel. We wish them such happiness. Congrats.

emily said...

That is a very cute picture. Which temple are you going to be sealed in? Kevin & I did our endowments in the SL & were sealed in the Jordan River. Are you doing your endowments at the same time? I'm so excited for you. It is such a neat experience & to have worked so hard for it. Good for you!