Saturday, October 4, 2008

High School Tag.....

1. Did you date someone from your school? Define the word "date". But yes.
2. What kind of car did you drive? Ford Festiva (9th,10th) Pontiac Grand Am (11th) then I bought my Eclipse (end of senior year).
3. What was the most embarrassing moment of HS? At a football game my some girls were fighting and I said, "kick her ass!" then giggled. Next thing I know some lady from my ward grabs me by the arm and lectures me. Only in a small town would that happen.
4. Were you a party animal? I liked parties, but I never drank so I rarely went to avoid temptation.
5. Were you considered a flirt? Absolutely I was. I got my first kiss cheating on my boyfriend. Not proud of that. Just the truth.
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I was in choir, but let's keep that a little secret mmmkay?
7. Were you a nerd? Oh no way Jose! I had a few nerdy friends though!
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Tonsil hockey. State Champ!
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Oh so very close, but no....I had a lot of detention senior year.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Praise the name of Star Valley High, Raise your banners up to the sky, work for glory, honor......yes. Yes I can. I can also start the dance the cheerleaders did. I'm not flexible enough to finish though.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Fullmer for sure. He always let me out of detention as long as I worked on my photos for 10 minutes, or brought him a treat. Usually a Twix bar or a shake if the Red Baron was open.
12. Where did you sit during lunch? With Sara and Lacey in a booth until we were old enough to leave campus. Then it varied where and with whom.
13. School mascot? The Braves!
14. Did you go to homecoming, and with who? Ha ha oh boy did I ever. First time was with Chris Hale. My super senior boyfriend. What was I thinking!? You're right, I wasn't. Then senior year was with Gavin Jenkins.
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Yes and no. Depend on what I want to relive.
16. What do you remember most about graduation? I was selected to lead our class in standing and initiating the tossing of hats.
17. Where did you go on senior sneak? To Disneyland. I was too tired by the time we got there to fully enjoy the experience.
18. Were you in any clubs? Champions Against Drugs, Yearbook, Newspaper, and School Photographer.
19. Have you gained some weight since then? Only 6 lbs. Just to fill myself out.
20. Who was your prom date? Junior year was with my boyfriend Dustin Mcken! I was Prom Royalty that year! Then Gavin Jenkins my senior year.
21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Maybe. It would be a good excuse to go see Bryan and Melissa.
22. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Don't look straight into Mr. Eberspacher's eyes....you'll be scarred for life!! And yes, he does have a thing for Ms. Constans!

6 comments:

Gardiner said...

Hey, cute blog! I am still laughing about the little fact involving Mr. E and Ms. Constans! HA HA!! I swear that he is seriously psychic! Hope things are good for you!

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

We totally would have been friends in high school. I just know it! I'll settle for sisterhood though. Love ya!

Diana said...

Hey,
I had an Eclipse in high school too. I loved that car! I felt so cool having a sports car.

Laura said...

These made me laugh! Especially the last one!!! Those were fun to read...good old times in school!

emily said...

Jenny. Oh the memories. LOL that so super cute. I might have to copy it. Hope you don't mind. I hope you come to our ten year reunion. I swore I would only go if I married Kevin. I guess I screwed myself into that one. LOL

JennM said...

That was so funny. Love your honesty...Nice to see Tonsil Hockey wasn't just in Canadian schools! =)