
Last night, Jason and Alayna hosted an outstanding Halloween Party! We had awesome chili for dinner and caramel apples for dessert! Everyone had GREAT costumes. After the party, CJ informed me that Annette made her and Mel's outfits, along with Alayna's. I was very impressed. They looked outstanding! I think Mel was my favorite! He looked so authentic! I didn't recognize Annette right off. Took me just a second. Jeri certainly had trouble looking for me...guess the short blonde hair threw her off! Maybe it was the lip ring....


Alayna even handcrafted a ghost pinata for the kids to hit! She's just to crafty and creative these days, it makes me jealous! She did an awesome job with everything! Later prizes were given to the best and worst costumes. I thought Mel and Annette were going to win the best for sure, but I guess people are just big fans of Bret Michaels and his Groupie Lover!

We had such a good time and hope to do it again next year! Thanks Jason and Alyana! You guys "ROCK"!

So I must know if everyone agrees with me that Brodey kinda looks like Kip Dynamite here.... just a thought
11 comments:
I love your costumes!! It looks like it was a fun party!
Fun times! Thanks Jason and Alayna! Party on dude!
So fun! And Brodey looking like Kip- hilarious!
Oh man- you guys have some great costumes- Dave is very excited about them!!! Looks liek soo much fun!
These pictures make me want to dress up for Halloween. I haven't dressed up for a couple of years because I'm usually focused on the kids' costumes. Looks like fun!
Great Idea with the costumes you guys look fab. Have a great Halloween!
Ha! You look great! Sounds like a fun party, I love it when everyone gets into dressing up!
I love how much fun you have. I laughed at the picture of Brodey. What a stud he is. Thanks for sharing.
Oh how fun! Ha. Your costumes were great! Your husband seriously even has the Bret Micheals facial expression down in the pic! Ha.
You guys looked HOT! I especially liked CJ's "guy"liner. You guys are hilarious.
You are so crazy! I love Bret Michaels............
Post a Comment