Wednesday, October 15, 2008

¡Mi Fiesta De Cumpleaños!

So yesterday was my birthday. Somewhat uneventful, but that's what happens as you get older right? Wrong....the party started earlier in the week! Sunday CJ threw me my birthday bash extravaganza! We set a theme and tried to stick to it! The Theme... Fiesta! He asked that everyone dress up Mexican Style, and I went to the extreme! I guess it's just my nature! We had tacos and listed to the Caliente Musica station on XM Radio. And to top it off, Sosa offered the prayer in Spanish! I had a great time and hope that everyone else did as well! Thank you to those of you that came, and I loved my gifts! Although, Cameron's gift (the mind puzzles) I was a little freightened of. They make me feel less intelligent when I can't figure how a piece of wood can fit together with other pieces that don't seem to correspond.....but I'm getting the hang of them... cough...with the instructions...cough...cough... Thank you Cam!

Yesterday for my actual birthday, Jeremiah and Jennie took me out for dinner at Cafe Rio...yes Mexican! I love it! CJ passed his midterm for me with flying colors!! When he got home we rented "Forgetting Sara Marshall" with Jer and Jennie. Funny movie. It was full of awkward moments that you can't help but laugh at! All in all, I had a wonderful birthday and thank you everyone!!


I'll offer you a close up on my facials here...yes I drew on my eyebrows and mole...

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You guys really know how to throw a party and have a good time!!! Happy Birthday!!!!!

Laura said...

Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a good time!!!

Necha said...

Looks like a fun party!! Why wasn't I invited? (just kidding!!!) :)

Clinton and Michelle said...

Happy Birthday. I love the close up picture of you and CJ. You sure know how to have a good time. I guess I'm a little jealous :).

Necha said...

A big family get together sounds good to me! I am always up for a party!

The Edwards Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jennilyn! You make quite the Senorita!! Ole!