Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Joy of Nephews!!

I have loved my nephews since the day they were born! I can't help it! They are just too darn cute! Lucky for me, they doubled on August 23rd! Since then they increased the same amount! All six get cuter and cuter everyday, so I can't help but to love them more and more! This blog is a tribute to our nephs!

C. Brock Proulx
Brock is one of the smartest kids I know. Maybe someday he will be able to cure cancer! Brock got into ALPS he's so stinking smart! He's also one of the most kind hearted souls I have ever met. He cares a lot about his family and knows how to have a good time! Brock likes to listen to 80's hair bands and lots of rock music. This summer he is playing baseball and hopefully soon I can come support him at one of his games!

Parker T Proulx
Parker is the second oldest nephew of ours. He is a very outgoing, daring kind of guy! He'll be one of those kids you always see with their arms in a sling from attempting impossible feats, and daring adventures! Parker is very artistic and has a HUGE heart! Parker is also playing baseball this year. He is in coach pitch and learning lots of new skills! He looks up to his big brother Brock and loves his new cousin Ike. He likes to play Donkey Kong when he comes to our house, but would prefer Lego Star Wars any day!

Bryce Alan Jensen
My little bugga butt! What a ham! Bryce is the shy comedian of his family. I think that is what happens when you expose a child to Napoleon Dynamite at an early age. Maybe it's just the Jensen genes...I don't know! You may remember Bryce from an earlier blog. Bryce is certainly a character and is rubbing off on his little brother Brock. I am proud to say that his very first sleepover occurred with me
when I lived in Midvale. We had a great time watching Shrek, and we made waffles in the morning! He was very brave to leave home overnight, but handled it perfectly!



Brock Rodney Jensen
Brock, Brock, Brock. What a spoiled bum! Why is he so spoiled you may ask? Because he is the cutest 3 year old in the entire world! You can't resist his little charm, and his deep blue eyes! He wins you over as he gazes into your eyes, then OUCH!!! The little kidlet pinches your neck off! I've noticed he's calmed down quite a bit, but it will always be a funny little memory of Brock in the early days! Bryce would twirl your hair, but not Brock. He'll pinch til you bleed! But you don't care! He's too cute to get mad at! Especially when he gives you that look where he tilts his head gives you a smirk and whispers cute little sayings to you!

Brodey John Jensen
Mr. Brodey was born November 14, 2007. Brodey is morbidly obese. I guess that is healthy when you're still a baby! He's starting to turn into a little man. He's also growing out of his fussy stage of life and becoming a pleasant little ball of laughter! Unfortunately I missed Brock and Parker at this age. It was so fun to see Bryce and Brock develop into kids and learning new things! It looks as though Brodey has lost his baby hair and his new hair is blonde. I bet it becomes the same color as his daddy's! Brodey was born just in time to meet Papa Jensen! Papa was so happy to see him come into the world! Unfortunately Brodey missed his Uncle John, thus his middle name. But maybe that makes him lucky, and John was on the other side to say "Good-Luck!"!

Ike Porter Wylie
On August 24th we found out Alayna and Jason were going to be parents! What a little blessing he is! Ike came to the world on April 14th 2008 in West Jordan, UT. He is too cute for words! To me, Ike looks like his own man. He is yet to look like Proulx or Wylie. I'm willing to bet this will soon change as Ike grows. He was named after his Grandpa Larsen. He gets tons of attention from his Aunt Jennilyn...oh and Aunt Jeri too! Lucky for Alayna he is a quiet and easy going baby. Maybe I'm just use to Brodey being around! :) I look forward to all the fun days in the future where he begins to laugh and smile!


Baby Jensen!! Where are you? Maybe you and I will have the same birthday! Wouldn't that be fun! I'm looking forward to someday hearing we have a Baby Martin on the way...





6 comments:

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

Jennilyn, thank you so much for this post. You guys are an awesome Aunt and Uncle. It's so great when you know that somebody else truly loves your kids. Our kids our so lucky to have you. Thank you for making them always feel so specail.

The Jensen's said...

Hey Jen, That was really nice what you wrote. When are we going to start having girls?

Mel & Annette said...

Great blog, great kids, and great parents....to say nothing of grandparents. I agree though, some girls will be nice.

Diana said...

You are lucky to be surrounded by such cute boys!!

Melissa & Bryan Jensen said...

Jennilyn we feel loved. The boys throughly enjoyed this post! They loved that I read it out loud to them. Their faces lit up when I read their name. Thanks jenni! I feel lucky to have you around. See you tomorrow!

JennM said...

I think you're a very lucky Aunt. The boys are so adorable!