Saturday, May 17, 2008

Congratulations Charlotte & Roy!

Today we wandered up to Evanston, because it was the big day that Charlotte and Roy got hitched! It was the best wedding I have been to. Well, except my own of course! The Bishop talked about "tying the knot". Not just any knot, but a pretty knot. He explained as he tied the knot around them, that the end (which represents you, or Charlotte in this case) goes through many paths and ways 'til the end winds up at your spouses side (being Roy). There, is where he holds onto your end of the rope. Then goes the same for him where his side winds through "life" and ends up with her. Thus building the knot of marriage! The Bishop then asked them to "turn your backs to each other and walk away". As they did this, the knot loosened. When they came back to each other, the knot was not the same...wow that is a lot of not knots! The Bishop explained that this is the same in your knot of marriage, and to never turn your backs to each other in fear of your marriage not being the same. I thought it was a very cute idea, and believe that there is an important lesson in this. I have come to learn that marriage is an amazing thing, and should be cherished as the Lord wishes it to be. I see Charlotte and Roy doing the same.

I believe there is another important lesson that was learned today. When getting married, only drive one of your vehicles to the church! The result is a complete disaster!

4 comments:

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

Good pics Jen, I can't wait to see the rest.

Mel & Annette said...

I'm anxious to see the rest of your work, Eder. Vanessa did a great job as your assistant!

Elicia said...

Cute Blog! You have a great family!

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

*** We would Love to see you there and meet your hubby***


Hello To All Our Family & Friends In Utah,



Dave, Grayson & I are going to be in town for one night so we would love to visit

with everyone and of course show off Grayson, and see all your families! My

Mother-In-Law Dianne is going to be throwing us a party at Daves Grandma Jensens house!

I would Love it if anyone who can- would come and hang out with us- there will be delicious dessert and Fun!!!



The Day is: Wed. May28th!!!!!!

Grandma Jensens address is : 7917 S. Olympus Street
Midvale. UT. 84047

Be there anytime from: 5pm- until whenever:)

If you have any questions or can't find the home- give Dave a call at #(253)720- 9874,

Arielle's number is #(360)286-5199, or Dianne's number is #(801)859-4866!!


Can't wait to see all of Daves family, mine, and friends- very excited!!!! Be There Or Be Square!!!!


-The Beutler's (Dave, Arielle, & Grayson)