
56...cough, cough....26 years ago, today, my dearest mother-in-law, whom I call Mom, was brought into this world! We celebrated her birth over subs and chips! Later we indulged in some brownie birthday cake Alayna made. They were delicious! I sure hope she had a wonderful birthday! I think with all the games she received as gifts, we ought to have a game night someday soon!
Today also marks the day that CJ and I first said the ever so scary "L" word one year ago today! Yes, yes indeed. We exchanged the "I Lo

ve You's"! Now the only reason I remember this being it was Annette's birthday! We shall never forget! I am grateful my Mama Netty bore one last child so that I can forever be happy! Thanks Annette! I hope your birthday was awesome and I'll keep my fingers crossed that next year it won't be so cold!
3 comments:
Thank you so much for the birthday blog; but especially thanks for sharing my birthday with me. It was great! I'm glad that I had a C.J. to share with you too! You guys are wonderful and I'm glad that you've joined our DavProMarWyl clan. xoxox
Happy Birthday (again) Annette!!! :)
The boys remind me so much of Brandon and Stephen....Brother are adorable.
Post a Comment