Friday, April 25, 2008

You've Had A Birthday Shout Hooray!


Yesterday was Bryce's 5th Birthday! Wow how the time has flown! Unfortunately we missed the big party. I hope he likes the Ninja Turtles movie we got him. From what I've heard he watches it everyday, so I guess mission accomplished! For those of you that don't know Bryce as well as I do I'm listing 15 little facts that I know about him!

  1. Bryce likes strawberries
  2. Bryce's Preschool teacher was also mine...and his Dad's too! (Mrs. Kunz)
  3. Bryce LOVES Star Wars Legos
  4. Bryce is the Oldest in his family and was the first Grandchild on his Jensen side.
  5. Bryce loves to snuggle (especially Grandma Hancock).
  6. Bryce plays sports and last year he even rode a sheep!
  7. Bryce loves to dance and the attention he receives from it! (he's quite entertaining)
  8. Bryce likes to play with his little brother Brock,
  9. Bryce is shy...but yet he's quite the Casanova! ;)
  10. Bryce is one of the cutest kids you'll ever meet!....must be that Jensen blood!
  11. Bryce loves superheroes!
  12. Bryce has a habit of twirling hair.
  13. Bryce likes movies and cartoons.
  14. Bryce can sing parts of the "Spongebob Squarepants" Theme song.
  15. Bryce is a family man that has an amazing little spirit!
Happy 5th Birthday Bryce! We can't wait to play Guitar Hero in 2 weeks! Don't worry Brock, your birthday will be here again before you know it!
If anyone wants to witness his dance moves go to Bryan's Blog.

4 comments:

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

Hi Jenni! What a cute little nephew! You are a fabulous aunt!

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

What a cool kid. You guys are such a fun aunt and uncle.

Bryan Jensen said...

Thanks Jennilyn,

Bryce loves his aunt Jennilyn. You have been such a wonderful part of his life. I see part of you in him. He likes to laugh and is so full of love just like his aunt Jennilyn. Love you!

JennM said...

You guys are so cute! I must say, you're making me feel old Jenni. I still remember you when you looked young, now you're this gorgeous married WOMAN. AHHHH....I'm so old.