Sunday, February 10, 2008

We Have A House!!

On Friday we closed on our new house located in Riverton! We decided to put our own taste into the home, so we've been planning on changing the kitchen, painting the living room, painting the master bedroom, and changing lights and plugs throughout the whole house. Yesterday we bought all our needed supplies and today we worked our little butts off! Cory and Jeri stopped by for the majority of the day and helped us paint and do some electrical in the kitchen. We are going to post some before and after photos when we are finished. Here is a little sneak peek photo! It's going to be a lot of fun, and a great experience for a newlywed couple like ourselves! I love being with CJ in general, but even more so doing something together and to call our own! I have found him to be more handy than I already knew! I can't wait til Spring to see how he will pleasantly surprise me with his good taste and talents in yard work!

2 comments:

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

Wow, Holy Cow, I am shocked!!!
I think there is 3 spots on that wall that need to be fixed before you paint.
I am so happy for you guys. We had fun painting and will be back for more.

Melissa & Bryan Jensen said...

How fun! Looks like you got a lot of work to do! Hey I got an idea! You should come to Wyoming when you are burnt out on all that house stuff. What do think? Sounds like a good excuse to me. I love you and congrats on the house! See you soon!