Saturday, February 23, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!

Okay, so today we moved in, and I have the internet back! During the time we were out of commission on the world wide web, Jennie tagged me! Normally I would insert the wittiest comment I could think of, but Jennie did such a hilarious job I can't compete. So here are my honest answers!

What is your husbands full name? Curtis Jeffery Proulx

How long have you been married? Six months today!

Who eats more sweets? Me, by far.

Who said I love you first? CJ forced me to...long story


How old is he? 22


Who is taller? He is

Who is smarter? I plea the 5th...cough...but me...uh...cough

Who can sing better? Me...but CJ tries to bug me by singing the wrong lyrics to popular songs

Who does the laundry? We both do, but he does it more frequently.

Who pays the bills? I pay them, but we are both bringing home the bacon!

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? We switch

Who mows the lawn? I guess we'll find out this summer!...pretty sure he will!(although, Sosa offered)

Who cooks dinner? Me!

Who drives? I prefer he does

Who kissed who first? It was very mutual...but I begged for it with my eyes!!

Who asked who out? He asked me

Who has more siblings? He does, even if we count step-siblings. Then he pulls out far in the lead!

Who wears the pants? Depends on the topic...more often than not me though!

I tag Annette, Jeri, and Nat Jackson!

3 comments:

Melissa & Bryan Jensen said...

You moved in!!!!! Awesome! How did that go? Hope not too many problems. Moving always sucks!!! But you guys moved into a house! Sweet.

JennM said...

Jenny you are so cute! It was so fun running into you in October when we were there. I love your wedding pics. I hope you're doing well. Our prayers go out to you and your family. Our website is ryennifer.blogspot.com

Mel & Annette said...

I want to know the "long story" about you saying I love you first, please....