Monday, February 25, 2008

The Proulx House Is Up And Runnin'!

WE ARE FINISHED!! Here are the before and afters I promised!! This first one is our living room! Brock and Parker like to call it "The Hyper Room!", because evidently the color red makes you hyper!



This is our revamped kitchen area! But please don't mind the blue painters tape on the window...I still need to paint the trim!










Please pay particular attention to the tile floor that we put in. Thank you Jennie, Sosa, and Reagan for your awesome help, and Randy for the tools! And thanks again Jeri for cleaning my nasty bathroom!

8 comments:

Russ and Nat said...

Looks great!!! I am feeling a little hyper now.......

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

It looks so good. I haven't seen the red curtian yet. You guys did awesome work. Now you need to put picutures of you cute kitchen.

The Jensen's said...

I want to put your love in a locket cause your house is hotter than a hot pocket!

Melissa & Bryan Jensen said...

It looks so pretty. I love it!

Hepworth Family said...

You are an amazing homemaker! It all looks great and I love it!
It's fun to see your blog page!

JennM said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE THE GREEN!!!

emily said...

That looks so good, where are you guys living?

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

Hi CJ & Jenni! Your house looks great! We love the before & after pix. We are doing a little remodeling too. It's nice when it is done, right! I'll see you tomorrow at the shower Jenni! :)