
So, when people ask..."How did you spend your first Valentines Day together?", I simply say, "Working on our new house!". People look at me with a strange stare, but I really wouldn't have spent it any other way! This is a very exciting time for us, and I love spending all this time working with CJ and seeing all his talents! We did order some Pizza Hut and watched half of a Chick Flick, but we decided to get back to work, so we could get back to our apartment at a decent hour. I know, it sounds lame, but CJ did get me some roses and a bag of my favorite gummy bears! (For those of you that don't know, not only are gummy bears my favorite candy, but it is also symbolic of our first date!) So see, we did have a little bit of romance! It was very nice to have a Valentine! It was only the second time I've ever had one. The day has more often than not been "Singles Awareness Day" for me. I could not ask for a better husband! CJ is perfect for me in so many ways, and I will be forever thankful for the great influence he has, and will continue to be for me! I LOVE YOU PIGEON! Ha ha ha!
5 comments:
You guys are awesome! It is great to see how you value each other because so many marriages forget about how important our love is for one another rather than the possessions we give or recieve! I am truly happy for you and how our family has grown closer together since Dad's passing. It really shows the power and reality of temple marriage and eternal families.
You just made your Mom so proud. We are given the gift of our children as parents and when your children become loving and sharing people and extend themselves beyond their own needs makes a parent so humbled by the goodness in them. I love that you are so happy with your sweatheart who I adore. You and your brothers and their families are all so dear to me and to see you value your husband and him you the way he does makes me so happy and grateful that you two are so happy. You ahve grown so much Jenni and I appreciate and love you with all my heart. You are a mother's perfect daughter and I feel truely blessed that Heavenly Father gave you to me to love and cherish as my daughter. Bryan's comment to you as your bother was so loving and honoring of you. I have Valentine's Day everyday becuase I have the best kids in the whole world..I love you and CJ....can't wait to see the new house...
Hey, Maybe your family doesn't really know CJ. They seem to really like him.
Just Kiddin little brother! I love you. I couldn't be more happy for you guys. Your house looks awesome and I can't wait to see how much fun Jenni has when she finally gets to DECORATE! And I cannot wait for the BBQs.
We miss you guys! When are you going to come over and play cards? We should have one night every week where we play cards, hang out, and eat yum yums!!! What do you say? Oh by the way Jenni, I tagged you!
I love you guys! Jennie was telling me the house looks awesome! I heard CJ did really well with the lighting. Way to go CJ! Give a C-C! give a J-J! Goooooooooo CJ! You guys are special to me and an example of what love is all about. Thanks! Can't wait to see the finished project.
Post a Comment