Saturday, August 1, 2009

Question...

Do you ever have those things you keep around and you have no idea why you even bother hauling them around? I have plenty! But there are those occasions when it is all worth it and you find it when you need it the most!

4 comments:

LaRon and jNae said...

Sweet! I found a fun pic of your dad the other day when I was going through some of my picture folders. I'll email it to you. It was a pic taken at the Christmas party about a month before the avalanche.

Love you Jenni!

LaRon and jNae said...

HEY! I don't have your email address - mine is jeannee.stevens@gmail

Gardiner said...

cute, how sweet. Glad you kept that. Hope that things are going well for you guys.

Kacey said...

oh that is sooo cute! Funny how things happen that way sometimes! I'm glad i found your blog!! Remember when we had science together with sleezy Mr. Russell? haha