Today the Jensen families took a trip to the zoo! I was so excited! I haven't gone to the zoo in over ten years! I love looking at all the animals and seeing all the kids getting excited! I would have to say my favorite of the day would have to be the baby giraffe! It was soooo cute! Thank you everyone for a fun afternoon!
3 comments:
My vote would have to go to the orangatang! I think he is the cutest!
You take some awesome pictures Jennilyn. We went to the zoo a couple of weeks ago and my pictures are no where near this good. Maybe I won't be posting them now :o) My kids loved the baby giraffe too, did they have the new baby elephant out yet? We have a free family pass to go back but I thought we'd wait until he was out for show.
Great Animal pictures! You look so pretty, I just love the pic of you and CJ.
Post a Comment