This past weekend we went on a family escapade to good ol' Duchesne, Utah. We camped at Starvation Resevoir from Thursday until Sunday afternoon. It was beautiful the entire time! Just a little windy from time to time....and when I say a little, I actually mean really, really windy. Everyone did a combination of camping, waterskiing, fishing, crawdad hunting, horseshoing, eating and tubing! I was a little bummed that we missed out on Duchesne Days though. They had a demolition derby and concert that I would have liked to attend...maybe next time! We were too busy having fun around the campfire! Here are a few pictures that document our fun adventure! I do feel like a terrible Aunt though. I didn't get any pictures of Brock and Parker! I'm so sorry guys! I guess you just have some competition these days! Brodey and Ike were being such camera hogs! I really should have got you both with the damn you built. That was WAY cool! Thanks everyone for a great time!









5 comments:
I'm still waiting to see a picture of YOU on a tube, ski, whatever...just YOU in the water!
Looks like tons of fun! That water looks nice, but I don't like that creature too much!
I have a pic of Brock, Parker and their waterfall if you want me to email it to you. xoxoxoxo
That looks like you had a fantastic time!
My fave is the last picture...how gorgeous is the sky and clear. Love the baby. It looks awesome!
Post a Comment