Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Almost Complete

Well folks, we are almost there! Just one more half bathroom to finish and our home improvements will be over! I have been wanting to do our bathroom for ages! Every time we went to Home Depot for anything I would go stare at the toilet, faucet, and vanity for long periods of time. CJ would know right where to find me! I know he wanted it badly too, but he wasn't looking forward to doing all the work! I'm so lucky I have such a construction savvy handiman around!! We were basically forced to finally get to this project when our toilet bowl began to deteriorate... seriously. It would barely flush and a little hole in the bowl began making itself bigger and bigger, little by little. So here we are, before and afters!

9 comments:

Laura said...

It looks AMAZING!! I love it. The vanity is awesome.

Diana said...

Great job! Can I hire you to do remodeling when I need it?

Mel & Annette said...

You guys do great work! You're house is awesome.....(now you don't need C.L.R!)

Jared & Courtney Jackson said...

That looks Great! Very beautiful as far as bathrooms go haha.

Martin Memories said...

Great work! CJ you are awesome.

Lara Phister said...

Love, love, love it!

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

It looks so good guys. You have made yourselves one really cute little home! When ya gonna start working on the nursery?

Annie said...

i love it jen! and really, could you imagine having to PAY someone to do it! i feel the same...lucky to have a guy who knows what he is doing!

emily said...

That is beautiful! Nice job!