Thursday, June 4, 2009

Translation... Summer=Weddings

Well summer is officially here! How do I know? It's wedding season. Yep! I have gone to two weddings already (Neil & Aubree Argyle, Edwin & Brittany Flohr), and Joey and Randi will be getting hitched in 12 days! Love is in the air!



Randi gave me the honor of not only doing her engagements, but her bridals as well. We wandered downtown to one of the cathedrals on South Temple and got a bunch of awesome shots. We were going to run down to the train tracks and get some rustic photos, but a turrential downpour occurred and she feared getting her dress all nasty! I don't blame her one bit! She will make a BEAUTIFUL bride! Thanks Randi!


My friend, co-worker, and partner in crime Brittany got married to her little Edwin on the 27th in her parents backyard. Their yard is amazing! The wedding was beautiful and I'm not gonna lie... I teared up a bit. Very good ceremony. I'm so glad she has found someone that makes her so happy! She deserves it!

With all the love and weddingness that is around, I can't help but feel it too! I really love my SmeeJay and everything that he does for me! He is the perfect husband for me and I couldn't possibly ask for more! While at Aubree and Neil's wedding in the Draper temple, I couldn't help but smile and feel blessed that CJ will be mine forever along with our future children! Love you Skeet!

2 comments:

Annie said...

wow jenni...i love randi's photos! i can't wait to see more of them!

JennM said...

That was really nice work Jenni. I love weddings.