
Today Cory and Jeri held AJ's blessing in their backyard. He is such a fun little baby with proud, wonderful parents! I think Randy and Alyssa did a great job! I can't believe he is already 6 weeks old! I like to think that he is Randy's clone, but I will let you decide for yourself! I'm so glad that Alyssa and AJ spent a little time with us before they make to move to Kodiak. We are sure going to miss being closer than 3,300 miles away, but it should be a great experience for them.

Once again I have been MIA to the blogging world. I've been a little busy body lately. So allow me to bring you up to speed. Spring is awesome and I can't help but be outside as long as I possibly can. Today was the first day that we saw hummingbirds! I was saddened last year when not a single one came to my feeder the whole year. I asked my Grandma Neeley what the problem was and she just told me to be patient

. Sure enough, as always, Grandma was right! My wish was granted! I also had another wish that graced our backyard. A few days prior to this incident I told CJ that I wish we lived closer to a canal so we could have ducks in our yard. Next thing you know Ed and Henrietta (as I like to call them) showed up one Saturday morning! I LOVE SPRINGTIME!!
I have also been keeping myself busy with working on photography projects and recently shot engagements for my friends Randi and Joey. I absolutely love these two! They go together like peanut butter and jelly! They are getting married in less than a month where CJ and I got married almost 2 years ago...where does the time go? Here's and interesting fact about Joey. He and CJ are the only two Detroit Lions fans in the whole state of Utah. ;) Better luck this year guys!

And last but not least I have to post a picture of Tessa... she's my substitute for a child. Much cheaper and less poopy! Well unless your name is Brodey. If you don't eat, evidently you don't poop! Tessa has helped me entertain Brodey the past two Saturdays and they are pretty good friends at this point!

Oh and P.S. I had Jennie cut all my hair off! 14 inches of it! I'll post pictures when I get them!
4 comments:
I love how you always have a cute bow in your doggies fur. Looks like you have been having a great time! Great photography!
jenni your blog is so cute! and your photography is awesome! its so good to see you and what youve been up to. congratulations about going to the temple. isnt it amazing
Ah! We had fun with you that day! We should get togehter on a game day sometime so they can cry together
ok, if you ever get rid of your dog. I get dibs! I love her!
Post a Comment