Well here are the pictures that I promised. I didn't even realize that my hair was that long! I asked Jennie if she thought I had ten inches for donation. "Uh Jen...you've got 14" I think you'll be okay." For those of you that don't know I started growing my hair out just before I met CJ. So that makes about an average of 7 inches a year. About a year ago I learned that the Locks of Love organization takes color treated hair, just not bleached. So at that point I decided since I was halfway there, to grow it out for donation.
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Locks of Love
Well here are the pictures that I promised. I didn't even realize that my hair was that long! I asked Jennie if she thought I had ten inches for donation. "Uh Jen...you've got 14" I think you'll be okay." For those of you that don't know I started growing my hair out just before I met CJ. So that makes about an average of 7 inches a year. About a year ago I learned that the Locks of Love organization takes color treated hair, just not bleached. So at that point I decided since I was halfway there, to grow it out for donation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Wow! Jenn that is a lot of hair gone! But it looks so cute short! I would someday like to do locks of love too.
I didn't realize you had such long, gorgeous hair! The new hair cut looks so cute! Good for you for being charitable!
OH MY GOSH. Normally you can say, "your hair looks so much better shorter". However, your long hair was GORGEOUSLY kept up. So, all I can say is you look beautiful both ways. I love how it frames your face. You're such a cutie either way. Some lady will be forever grateful. Our Relief Society president just had a wig made, and I know how much it meant to her.
I love your new hair cut! You are so sweet to donate to locks of love, your hair is so pretty!
You look Fantastic- love the new do:) Way to go with donating your hair:)
You look so pretty! I love the cut. Good for you for donating.
Cute new hair! Taylor keeps randomly asking when CJ is coming back over. Apparently CJ is fun and exciting and I am boring. Too bad for my kids but lucky for yours in the future!
Oh My goodness it was so long! And so beautiful! That is so great...I wish I could grow my hair out to donate. That must be such a wonderful feeling.
holy cow! But I love the new look.
Holy cow! Your hair was so long!!
LOVE IT!!! It's so cute! But now I curse you, it makes me want to cut my hair. Cool that you donated it! I would love to do that, but the poor person who got my hair would be very unlucky to deal with the greasy, dead, flat hair of mine. HA!
Darling haircut Jenni! Hope you are all doing well. Miss you,
jNae
I'm also getting into photography. Isn't it fun. I still have a lot to learn. If you see pictures on my blog, please leave comments of things you like or I could work on.
Love the hair cut. You look gorgeous.
I love that you donated your hair to Locks of Love. I've done it a few times and am now again in the process of growing it long to donate again.
Post a Comment