Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Ike Porter Wylie!

Today around 5:15 (don't quote me on that quite yet) Alyana brought Baby Ike into this world at 7 lbs. 12 oz! He is actually quite a cute baby. Doesn't look quite as "alienish" as most babies do! I'd share photos, but I personally don't have one since I broke my lens this weekend...sorry guys! I'm sure you can ask them or Annette! But trust me, he is certainly a keeper! Now I just need someone to offer me a niece...just too many nephews in both our families!

3 comments:

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

Congratulations on your Aunt status! We have been waiting for this good news! :)

Jennilyn Proulx said...

Thanks! You need to make sure to keep us informed on the twins! I'm so excited for you guys!

Mel & Annette said...

I think that C.J. and Jenni are perfect in the aunt and uncle department.