Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Our First House Pary!

Last weekend we had our first house party! We decided upon the date due to the long awaited visit of Bryan and Melissa! So I guess that means we'll have to have another one when Alyssa and Randy come home next! The gathering was tons of fun! I love being with both my families, so just think of the joy I get when they are together in one room! But beware! The later it gets, the crazier we all become!

The night started off in the afternoon...as strange as that sounds. CJ cooked hamburgers with Reagan and Sosa, as I greased up the French fries! In doing so I still socialized with Mel, Annette, Randy, Jennie, Jeri, and Cory! Brock and Parker were in my room playing Donkey Kong. I think that has become the thing to do at our house! Obviously they don't have one to play with, because they were born long after the time of Super Nintendo! Yes, I know. It seems like only yesteryear! We had some good conversation and a lot of laughs during dinner. Jeremiah, Jennie, Bryan, and Melissa made it over just in time before we ate all the food! I was getting scared that I didn't plan for enough! But we were just fine!

At Jeremiah's rough age, Jennie has to feed him. What better way than to truly earn her spouse's love . They have lots of things in common. They both love soup. They both love the outdoors. They both love snow peas. They could talk or not talk forever, and still find things to not talk about. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9jxSOxtYHs&feature=related

Brock left with Grandma Jen and Randy. Parker didn't even notice until four hours later! How did that possibly happen, you ask? His two new pals...Donkey Kong and Bryce! Bryce was calling Parker is best friend! They were having the time of their lives! Little Brock looked on every now and again, but spent the majority of the evening playing with the toys in the toy box, and eating cheesy doritos! Brodey spent his night eating, eating, and eating! I think he took a nap here or there, but he was the hit of the evening for most! Jason and Alayna swung by and got to hold Brodey. I told her it was good practice. As it turns out she hasn't held a baby since Parker was a wee little lad. I'm excited for her to have Baby Ike! She'll be a cute mother! Cameron made a cameo appearance after work and helped us finish off the yummy cookies and brownies Annette made!

As the party winded down, Cory went to the store to buy some Pepsi products. That's when the games begun! We really only took a stab at making up our own Loaded Questions! If you ever play with the Jensen/Hancock families you know what kind of fun can arise...turns out the same goes for the Proulxs at the right time of night! We had a million laughs and got to know each other all a little better!...Some we got to know a loooooottt better! :) So, all in all we had a blast and wouldn't mind hosting another party soon! Thank you all that came!

7 comments:

Mel & Annette said...

Your first house party was a raving success! My compliments to the host and hostess! Your home is awesome and it was fun seeing your family again. We're looking forward to millions of fun times in the future. Love you guys forever!

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

The party was great. Great as the Jazz win that night. My Bishop recomends that I dont hang out that late with the Jesens anymore. Tossed Salad, 200 people, and 18 lbs. of screamin fury, what a fun night.

Brady and Jenna said...

Hey fun that you had a house party. I'm glad I found your blog. Hope all is well.

JennM said...

Who is that cutey on your husbands back? He is sooo cute!

Michelle Day said...

Cannot wait until we come visit. I love, love your kitchen!

JennM said...

Too cute. So, I sent my friend to your blog to look at your kitchen. We can't get over how gorgeous that green is with the black. Good job!

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

Hi Jenni & CJ - here is our blogspot address! It was great to see you last night!

http://trentandcarlie.blogspot.com/