Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas 2011

What better way to start off our Christmas festivities than going to temple square to enjoy the lights! We took TRAX downtown so that Ike could ride the train. Why must he be so cute!? I sure hope his little brother is just as cute. Or excuse me Superman as Ike calls him.








It was fun having Cameron around for Christmas Day. I sure hope he enjoyed himself! CJ got spoiled by getting a Detroit Lions hat as well as a Yankee hat, the Lord of the Rings trilogy on BluRay, and the Star Wars saga on BluRay. Then I got a new camera. Fair trade right!? Maybe Santa just loves me a little bit more! I was really good this year! It's always fun to celebrate and remember the reason for the season! I am eternally grateful for our Savior and his loving sacrifice and blessings.



1 comment:

Mandi Roth said...

Beautiful Pictures!!! I have always wanted to go to Temple Square at Christmas, and still haven't made it. Thanks for posting a few pics so i could see it. :) Love your hair, and YAY for a new camera. I bet santa does love you more!! haha!!;)