Sunday, January 8, 2012

Thanksgiving 2011


Ah Thanksgiving! I just love turkey! I have become the master of baking a super moist, yummy turkey. Then this year CJ informs me he prefers his turkey dry... who is this guy? Well fortunately for him Jason and Alayna deep friend a turkey, and it was slightly dry. I would have hated to ruin his Thanksgiving.


I stole Jeri's photos because even though I said I was going to be better about photographing things I didn't take it with me much this holiday season. What we found was a whole lot of silliness. A normal good photo was very hard to find. I guess we are just a bunch of goobers. But I wouldn't trade my goobers for anyone else!



1 comment:

Mandi Roth said...

What a good looking Turkey! I'm not brave enough to cook my own turkey. :) Looks Delish! I prefer moist turkey, not dry!!! But a deep fried Turkey is pretty yummy! :)