
Since I last blogged the only events were my birthday in October, and Thanksgiving. Both of which were not really blog worthy this year. Winter slows my photos down quite a bit, so it's nice to get away from it after the fall rush. CJ and I have just been catching up on movies and hanging out with each other in the same room. I need to invest in a Macbook so I can edit my photos anywhere...that's on my new Christmas list! :)
Christmas this year we tried to be a little more on the frugal side of things. The past three years we have gone all out and crazy. It's time for us to start thinking more practical as far as those things go. We just had a small little Christmas that ended up being perfect! I had my eye out for some Keds through the summer, and CJ surprised me with a pair! Now I can't wait until summer! I'm already counting down!
Even our puppies get excited for Christmas! They usually share everything, but on Christmas we got them their own little rawhide bones. I have never seen them so excited! They could smell it before I even could get the packaging off!
For New Years, CJ and I just stayed home and watched movies all night while I painted my fingernails and toes. Marley was very curious about what I was doing, so I went ahead and showed her what it was like. Believe it or not, I'm 98% sure she thoroghly enjoyed it. I know, it sound crazy, but if you knew this dog you would believe it. She loves baths and when we clip her nails and Q-tip her ears. It doesn't surprise me this is in the same category! But I tell you what... claws are a lot harder to paint than nails.
5 comments:
Love your Tree!! You are the cutest painting your dogs claws. So funny!!! Looks like a great Holiday time for you. Spending time together is the best!
The painted doggie toes are my favorite!! I'm glad you have a good Christmas!
You always have the cutest tree!! I love the doggie toea... that's hilarious she likes being pampered.
i had no idea they even still made keds! fabulous.
Love the doggy toes! My dog likes to get her nails painted all the time too. She is a HUGE yellow lab and people thinks she is a boy. So my dad paint's her toes every month. :) Love your tree btw!
Post a Comment