Saturday, August 7, 2010

Our Favorite Kind of Visitors




I wanted a good sibling picture. This is the best one I got...I won't show you the one that shows our true colors. I'll just let you know it's HILARIOUS!









It's always fun to have family over. Especially when they live far away so they have no choice but to stay a while! I love it!! Bryan and Melissa stayed for a whole week, and it was a blast!! It was a party every night! Here are few photos to document the enjoyable time! ....but I promised a few of the pics won't make it here or Facebook. I'm sure no one wants to see my butt or my brother trying on my bra. Hey! I said I wouldn't post them, not that I wouldn't talk about them!! hahahaaha!! I promise we are not crazy sickos. It was all in good fun!




And of course during the whole week we had our annual 24th of July party in our backyard! We decided to expand our party this year and invite friends instead of just family. We had such a blast. It gets funner every year for me! But this year we did decide to keep it somewhat legal. We bought fountains instead. Turns out you get more for your money that way.... Between what we got and what others donated the guys put on a major fountain display in the street!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Looks like such a fun week! The "true color" pictures sound hilarious, haha!

Kaylee and Phil said...

Ooh! I like that last picture! Looks like you had fun!

Snidbits said...

I just found this site and love it. Hope you don't mind I follow. If you want an invite to ours...('cause I think it's only fair to offer when asking) send me your email to shery_baby_v@yahoo.com
Sherilyn