Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Camping!


So I know that promised things here...but honestly nothing blog worthy has happened. CJ had a birthday, 4th of July, and that was about it. But finally our summer feels like it is kicking off now that we are halfway through it. This last weekend we went camping with the Fam Damily! It was so nice to leave reality behind and not worry about all the work that was waiting for me at home! We just relaxed, fished, and learned a new card game that I think I'm going to need to teach some folks! :) Thanks everyone for a great time!!It was fun to have Marley around while we were camping and fishing. It's soooo nice to have a dog that can 1) Hear and 2)is not a prissy little princess like Tessa. I love my little Tess, but sometimes it's just nice to have a dog that doesn't think it is a human, that isn't going to wander off and get lost. Marley sooooo wanted the fishing bobber. She'd watch as it drifted along the river, and would get down into the water as CJ slowly reeled in his line. She is too funny!

4 comments:

Martin Memories said...

It's about beeping time you held up your word...miss you.

Kaylee and Phil said...

Glad you got to go camping and relax! :)

Jared & Courtney Jackson said...

I was just thinking about you and wondering when you would blog again. Great photo's as always!

Mandi Roth said...

Love the photos, you take awesome photos. :) I want to hear about this card game. I love games and love to learn new ones. SO email me!!!