
Spring has sprung and summer is on its way! So I have been doing a little mental spring cleaning. Today I got to thinking that I am slacking waaayyyy too much! I have not been keeping my personal blogged updated because I have been busy keeping my photoblog up to par. And in this I also realize that I don't have many pictures other than my client's photos. It's that and pictures of the dogs. So today I vow to be a better blogger, better picture taker. So with that said I think I need to bring everyone up to speed...yes. My prior sentence said dogs. Plural. Dogsssss. We adopted another Boston Terrier. Call us crazy, if you will, but it is actually turning into a pretty good thing. Tessa has a new friend and we have more animal love in our home!
Her registered name is Harley Marley Charley, but she responds to Marley. She is six years old and has had a few litters of pups in the past. We are contemplating breeding her since Tessa probably shouldn't. She is too small. Marley is an average sized Boston, but compared to Tessa she is still almost twice her size! It's been a learning experience for both us and Tessa. It's amazing how different a dog's personality can be from another! Tessa wasn't too keen on the idea of another dog in the house, but she has gotten use to it and now is enjoying Marley's company.
We gained a dog, but lost another dear pet. Leroy our beloved, red beta passed away. We have not yet replaced our dear fishy, but plan to in the near future as soon as I find another pretty red one to match the living room decor. So there you have it! I blogged! And I vow to do more of it! Until next time I leave you with this pretty sight I was able to see on Wednesday. I think Utah is one of the most beautiful and scenically versatile places to live!
2 comments:
That sure is a beautiful sight! Your little doggy babies are adorable together!
Yes take more pictures, and LOVE the picture at the end. I agree Utah is a beautiful and scenically versatile place. Beauty all around!!
Post a Comment