So the entertainment value of our lives has struck an all time low. You know when your last post was a stretch about the weather, you are BORING! Once summer comes there will be tons to do around here and lots of fun stuff going on. I'm going to be fairly busy with photos this summer, which is great! Well I guess I can publicly announce to the blogging world that I will be serving as the YW Camp Director in our ward. That should be fun. I've got a lot of fun ideas up my sleeve for that! Umm....our lease was up on our Mazda 3 so we rolled into a new Mazda 6 for the same payment. Can't beat a free upgrade! Especially when you are over your lease miles! Our car insurance actually went down and will continue to do so this year as CJ and I both turn 25! Yay! Rewards for getting old!! haha! We almost got Tessa a big brother. He was the cutest thing ever, but I couldn't fork over the money. They wanted puppy price for a 4 year old dog. He was cute, but not $500 cute! We have adopted Brodey every Thursday for the month of March. Jer gets crazy busy with work during March Madness, so he can't watch the Brodmeister while Jennie works. I sure love that kid. We are planning on pouring new concrete this spring. I'm way excited about that! Plus we will be doing a few home projects here and there, that I am really anticipating!
Well that is all I can think of. I've been staring at this screen for literally 30 minutes scrounging up things to talk about. Shows how lame we are. So there are my random thoughts for you! I hope you didn't lose any brain cells by reading this! I look forward to more exciting posts in the future!
3 comments:
hahhaa Jennilyn I love your tiny tiny nutshell! Yay for new cars! Plus I'm a little proud that we are Mazda buddies lol. Can't wait to see more of your awesome photo's and blogs of your summer projects. :)
I think that you life takes up much more than a tiny nutshell...a big nutshell at least.
Congrats on the new calling! that was my calling for the last 2 summers. Loved it, but glad I'm done. Sugardoodle (i'm not sure if it's blogspot or .com) has a whole bunch of ideas for themes, games, crafts, etc. Boring is okay because that means less drama right? :)
Post a Comment