These are my tulips coming up in my front yard. For those of you who have not been to my house, we face north so this portion of flowerbed is always in the shade. This goes to show how abnormally warm it has been. I spent all morning pruning my rose bushes and raking up leftover leaves in a light sweater and holy jeans. Yeah...its 50˚ outside today. The forecast says rain, but it's only slightly overcast. I'm scared to be so excited, because I know it's so soon. But I'm just going to go ahead and be excited!! I've missed being able to sit on my patio and catch some sun. All in good time....good short time.... :) All I can say is that I am grateful for how close we are regardless. I have a friend who is currently living in Washington DC. This is what he woke up to this morning...
3 comments:
Don't ever say "Guess what everyone" because I was super excited to hear that you MIGHT be having a little bundle of joy arriving soon! -And now I am sorely disappointed-one, because that was NOT the news, and two, because we don't get spring here as soon as you do. :( Rub it in why don't you.
Just kidding. I love you!! :)
Love your little buds....and I'm with Necha on the title of your blog!
Hey- this is Emily Keele:) I found your blog through tiffany's!! i just love your cute blog and look at how amazing you are with your pictures:)- my blog is private but you can e-mail me your address and i will add you! encrook@hotmail.com
Post a Comment