Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I Got Nothing...

So I got on here to do some overdue blogging. Then I realized...there is nothing to blog about. Nothing, nada, zilch! No wonder I've been behind! Our lives are completely uneventful at the moment. I am DYING for SPRING to come!! I do plan on planting my tulips soon since I missed that boat in the fall. It will just be a pain in the butt to dig the frozen earth. So with my countdown to warmer weather in place I have made list of goals for things I want to do this summer (mostly home and garden related)....it is more of a wish list, but I think I can make some of them happen! One item on that list is a hot tub. I have a huge feeling this will have to just stay on the wish list and never make it to the completed goals list! ;) I think my mind and body are just thinking warmth in anyway I can get it! But it's healthy to dream right?!

Well I will leave you with a picture that keeps me going. Soon we will be able to get back to the lakes and great outdoors...yes I said lakes. I may be scared of water, but I sure like the sun on my face while laying on the beach!! 2 more months til we're warmer!!! 3 months and I'll be planting my gardens!!

2 comments:

Mel & Annette said...

Hey, I remember you taking this picture. He looks like he's been sprayed by motor oil! I want you to come to the lake a lot, and I personally will make it my job to see that no one will force you to ski. (Unless you want to, of course, and I know that will come!)

Jared & Courtney Jackson said...

I just love you! haha Your blog always makes me smile.