Well when I get a chance to sit down and watch TV we have been watching So You Think You Can Dance. Even Tessa watches. I just love this show. Soooo much talent that I wish I could have an ounce of! I'm so glad who got kicked off last week. Her name was Karen and she bugged the crap out of me. She presented herself in a way that to me was like, "I should stay because I'm gorgeous and people think I have sex appeal". No...not so much. Your teeth are crooked and you always look trashy. I'm sure you could assume what I am talking about from the picture. That is her and that dance was pretty raunchy. There was a small controversy about it. Sometimes it blows my mind what they show on TV anymore. My kids are in for a real treat...

Our Thanksgiving was great! Lots of yummy food and fun with family. It was our turn to go with Mel and Annette and they hosted a great event! CJ and I have the tradition of putting up our Christmas tree and other decor while watching a Christmas movie. So later that night we did so and watched Elf this year. Such a funny movie!

While Bryan and Melissa were in town, Bryan brought me his cat that he needed to get rid of. I took her off his hands as a birthday gift. I just love her! She was going to make a great addition to our backyard...but then she ran away. It was fun while it lasted. Probably for the best, but still saddened me. Maybe she will show up again someday!

Randy and Alyssa were also in town with a surprise visit!! It was good to see them again! It's always fun to spend time with family that lives far away. They even were kind enough to let me take some family pictures for them. We all went out for Alayna's super birthday to Temple Square on Sunday to see all the lights. Every year it just amazes me how they seem to capture every intricate detail on the whole area!
Well to end this post I'll leave you with a little touch of home that I was able to receive this week. I mean really...it's not everyday you see a tractor heading for Bangerter Highway like you would in Star Valley. I just don't understand why this cop didn't say anything to him. Is this not incredibly illegal? And is there not an easier way to transport your motorbike?
2 comments:
haha Love it! You crack me up Jennilyn. I also love So you think you can dance and yes I was also glad that Karen left..she was getting to me too. Your tree is beautiful and sorry that your new cat already left. Good to see you guys are doing well even if you are doing "nothing" :)
Your Tree is beautiful. I am sorry your cat ran away, and I am so glad "you got to see us" on Thanksgiving! :)
Post a Comment