
We had another amazing time at our family Halloween party this year. Best food EVER!! Chili Dogs are the best food creation of all time, of all time.
And just in case you fell off the face of the Earth we are Taylor Swift and Kanye West at this years MTV VMA's when she won Best Female Video of the Year. Click HERE to view the train wreck itself. Later in the show Beyonce lets Taylor have her moment when Beyonce wins an award for Best Video of the Year, and Taylor comes out in a hot red dress to give her acceptance speech.
And just in case you fell off the face of the Earth we are Taylor Swift and Kanye West at this years MTV VMA's when she won Best Female Video of the Year. Click HERE to view the train wreck itself. Later in the show Beyonce lets Taylor have her moment when Beyonce wins an award for Best Video of the Year, and Taylor comes out in a hot red dress to give her acceptance speech.
8 comments:
You guys are the CUTEST- love your costumes;)
You were the "Jugdes'" pick..can we say original?
Cute Jennilyn! Quite creative!
Love the costumes!! You are so creative!
I love it!!! CJ's look'in mighty tan there:) Can't wait to see what you come up with next year!
hilarious!
HA, you guys are so funny! Lane and I did absolutely nothing for Halloween. I had to work. Looks like you guys are always having so much fun. I am jealous. You look so good.
just a note on your comment. you better come back & make a change or I'm afraid your wining streak is going to be over tomorrow. ;)
Post a Comment