
I'll be honest too...I feel like I still need to be young and dumb a bit longer before taking on the wonderful responsibility of motherhood. It's definitely something I look forward to and something I know will be completely rewarding and special, but I am just 24 going on 12. Yes 24 now. I celebrated a birthday last week! And hopefully I have received a gift that won't bring on any broken bones or torn ligaments. (Please refer to previous paragraph where I stated we are uninsured)...but I am definitely excited to step out of my warm, very warm box and step into the frigid world of snowboarding!! I went once on a Prom date down a little mountain in a friend's backyard (please remember I grew up in a valley where your backyard is mountainous terrain), but it wasn't as steep as I see at the resorts around here. So I am a little nervous, but I'm sure it will be fun!

Well I think that is about it. Our lives are a little lame at the moment, but I'm sure with the holidays creeping up on us, that we'll get busy and have plenty of things to blog about!! I'm sure the next blog will be our big Halloween Costume reveal, and more importantly, a really special baptism!! But we must not forget that my favorite niece's birthday is on Thursday! It's crazy to think that she was born a whole year ago! The time has been flying! Happy First Birthday Delia!!
6 comments:
I would never had guessed that Delia is one year old...and I still haven't met her...pout!
I miss snowboarding. I find it to be much more fun not on a ski resort where thousands of people have packed the snow into concrete when you fall. I hope you love it! I'm loving the photographs as always, keep up the good work! Don't sweat about the babies lol I know EXACTLY how you feel. Jared and I have been married for almost 4 years now and I don't want kids for like another 5 if I can help it. ;)
um, remember how you have no insurance? be careful on the snowboard!!! i drove past joe's today and thought of you! i am glad you are doing well:)
What a cute puppy! And definitely keep with the photography... your work is amazing!
Hey there Jenni! I'm glad we're not the only ones getting hit with the "when are you gonna make a baby" question! We too are trying to save up to get insurance. Ahhh! It's so expensive!
I love your photography website. If we make it home to SV this Christmas, I would love to see what your schedule is like. We'd LOVE to have you take some photos for us.
Your work really makes me homesick...those beautiful SV mountains...alas, we'll be in the Minnesotan tundra for at least one more winter.
Take care :)
Steph
PS I will email as soon as we know our travel plans so we can get the scoop on your availability ;)
Happy Birthday! Just wait until you turn the big 25! I feel so old! The next time someone asks you when you are going to have kids just say When you shut up! Ha hA ha! Hope you love snowboarding. My husband took me skiing with his family when we were first dating, let's just say that it almost ended our relationship. His family still likes to remember me zooming down the hill, wildly out of control, crashing to the ground with my skis banging me in the back of the head. But really it was fun, you'll love it.
Post a Comment