Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tessa's Birthday!

Many of you may find me crazy, but I am so excited that it is Tessa's birthday today! Make fun all you want, but I love this little pup! Well technically she is not a puppy anymore. She's a dog now. Full grown and all! We will have owned her for a whole year in November. It's so crazy how fast time flies! CJ and I have been married for over 2! Halloween is coming up soon, and we have some AWESOME costumes planned. Even Tessa is going to dress up. She's going to be a "hot dog"! It's going to be fantastic!!


HaPpY BiRtHdAy TeSsA!!


4 comments:

Gardiner said...

AAA HA HA HA!! I love that you celebrate your cute dog's birthday! Fun for you guys. I saw a DOG SNUGGIE the other day. You know, like the blanket with sleeves so that reading, eating, changing the channel, answering the phone, picking your nose... whatever you want to do is easy and the blanket stays on! Anyway, they seriously make them for dogs, you should get Tessa one for her birthday, she would love it!

Jared & Courtney Jackson said...

We celebrate Tico's Birthday too! I don't think your crazy...because I don't want children now Tico is my baby and a huge part of our family! I'm a bad mom though and missed it this year...life just swept us away :( I love how you gave her a party hat!

Necha said...

Happy Birthday Tessa!
We had a birthday party for Winston on his first birthday. He had presents and everything! :) You are not dumb. Dogs are family!

Martin Memories said...

Kodi got a real bone with marrow and all. She loved it