Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day

We had a fun filled Labor Day weekend! We took a stroll up to Star Valley so CJ could go hunting with Bryan and I could take Bryan and Melissa's family pictures. Their family just keeps getting cuter and cuter! Delia is beginning to make me contemplate having children...she is so darn adorable. I mean seriously. Look at this irresistible mug!


While we were in town we were able to see and have dinner with my Dad's cousin Calvin. He is such a great guy and I wish we could see him more often. I suppose when he builds his house up there, that will be a good excuse for us to come visit!


The Jensen house is always a fun time! We already miss you guys! Thanks for all the fun, game shows, and food! We owe you big!! And Bryan...thanks for making a man out of CJ. It's about time he learns how to really hunt!! ;)

3 comments:

Jared & Courtney Jackson said...

Great Pictures! Sounds like you had a wonderful holiday weekend :)

Mel & Annette said...

Glad you guys had fun. Does hunting in Wyoming make you a "real hunter?"

JennM said...

You two would make some pretty cute kids yourselves...