Saturday, March 28, 2009

We "Sealed" The Deal!


Well folks... our marriage is now eternal! I would have to say that the experience was one of the best times of my life and the church is without a doubt true! We had one of the smaller sealing rooms that only held 20 so we decided to only invite immediate family and a couple close friends. The neat thing was that we didn't fill the room and it felt so crowded once they closed the door. I like to think that some other loved ones decided to join us in the room at that time. There is no doubt in my mind that a certain visitor showed up that I have been missing for a while now, and it was really incredible to feel him again! Our sealer gave us some great advise and words of wisdom. He was a really a neat man and carried the Spirit with him.

When CJ received the Melchizedek Priesthood I felt an immediate difference in our home. Almost a feeling of peace. Now that we are endowed members and sealed together for all eternity the level of peace has increased even more! That is a testimony to me of the power of the Priesthood and the multiple blessings of the temple in our lives. I also feel blessed to live in an area where they are so prominent and close where as we can visit frequently.

18 comments:

Russ and Nat said...

That is awesome! I am really happy for you two.

LaRon and jNae said...

The room was very full, Jenni - full of love. It was a great feeling and I felt so honored to be there with you that blessed day.

Clinton and Michelle said...

Congratulations!!!! Thanks for sharing this on your blog, I was so excited to hear that you and CJ and sealed forever. We are so happy for you both.

Denise said...

That is awesome! How cool is it that you were the first two to get your endowments in the temple as well. You look so pretty!

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

Congrats!! And what a beautiful day! I love the clouds behind the temple!!

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

CONGRATS!!!! That is amazingly wonderful news:) That is definitely the best day in anyones life:) We are soo happy for you!!

Mel & Annette said...

It was a perfect morning, and like I said, a sealing is better than superglue!

Necha said...

YAY!! I am so very happy for you!! I didn't even know about it until I saw this blog! Mel and Annette don't tell us anything!! But YAY YAY YAY for you!!! I really am excited for you!!

Annie said...

congrats to both of you! how amazing. soemthing i am sure you will never forget.

i miss you jen! i hope you are doing well.

Hepworth Family said...

Congratulations!
I'm so happy for the both of you. What an amazing experience. It makes me tingle all over to hear that you feel such a difference. It's amazing the blessings that come from being sealed and having the Priesthood in your home.

Karen Whyte said...

What and amazing ordinance!Congrats, I am touched by your testimony!

JennM said...

JENNY!!! I'm so excited for you guys! I got tears in my eyes. We love you guys. Your picture is beautiful.

Gardiner said...

Yeah for you guys! I am so happy, excited, thrilled, pumped, and stoked for you guys! The temple is so cool! I am sure that your special guest was there and he was more happy for you than anyone. I hope that things are going well for you guys, and I love reading your blog, you are so funny!

emily said...

I am so happy for you. I remember the day we were endowed. & then 2 & a half months later were sealed. It was so amazing. I know exactly what you mean when you say refreshing. I'm so proud of you guys for "sealing" the deal. I do know your dad was there. He would NEVER have missed it. You are making him SO proud! Congrats!

Wilkes family said...

So wonderful!!! We are happy for you!

Mandi Moon said...

WOW!!! That is so awesome Jenni! Congratulations! I am so excited for you. What an amazing thing.

LeBaron Family said...

Awesome girl!! I'm sooo happy for you! It's a big step in the right direction!
Miss you TONS!

Brady and Jenna said...

I'm excited for you two! Congrats