Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Phew! We Did It!


Today we made Draper Temple history by being the first two people to receive their endowments! It was a neat experience and to top it off I even love my new undies! We will be going back on Saturday to be sealed together...forever! CJ better decide pretty quick if he wants me for that long! Just kidding...he has no other choice! ha ha!

I definitely love the temple and am looking forward to going often. I am so grateful for the Gospel and the Plan of Salvation! It's so refreshing to know that when we pass on from here, it's not the end.

8 comments:

Melanie said...

Congrats! That is so exciting and how cool that you were the first for that temple! I think the undies are pretty comfy :)

Diana said...

Congratulations!! It's a lot to take in, but is so worth it when you are sealed to your spouse forever. Good luck on Saturday!

Karen Whyte said...

Congrats to the two of you!! That's such a neat experience. I'm glad you like the G's, it took me a while to adjust my wordrobe so all my clothes completley covered them. I'm excited for you to be sealed tommorrow!

Elizabeth said...

Cogratulations to you guys!!!!! The bride room in the Draper Temple is so pretty--you lucky girl!!!

Wilkes family said...

WOw how awesome! I'm happy for you guys! You'll especially appreciate how special the temple workers make you feel on your sealing day! I loved it!

Hepworth Family said...

What a neat day! That is amazing that you were able to do it in the Newly Dedicated Draper Temple! Congratulations! I'm so happy for the both of you.

Lara Phister said...

Way to go! We are so excited for you two....now you have him forever! bwahahaha

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

That's really cool that you guys were the very first two!! Awesome!