
Tessa drove us down to St. George this weekend to watch CJ and Jason play some softball! The weather was awesome...well to me! Even though it was raining 80% of the time, it was much warmer

than here at home! The average temperature for the weekend was 54° and it was lovely! We left Friday around noon to get down in plenty of time for their first game at 8:00 p.m. They lost by four then lost game two the next morning. Fortunately, the tournament went on. The way the tournament ran, it was almost like the first couple games placed you in a tournament bracket based on team skills. Or let's just be honest...they played in the Toilet Bowl, or what you would call the Losers bracket. But the good thing ab

out it is that they were guaranteed four games with the separate brackets both doing double elimination. They went on to win a few more before taking third place, granting them a T-Shirt, sweatshirt, and a pretty nice trophy. It was definitely nice to get away for the weekend, and the warmer weather made me so anxious for summer! Especially when we come home to most the snow melted off the lawn! Good fun, good company, and definitely a good time! Thanks to a Jason and Alyana for coming with us and splitting some yummy pizza!!
8 comments:
Wow, I would love to feel 50 degrees. I am glad you guys had fun and I am glad you are home safe.
Glad you had fun and that you're home safe. I loved the pic's of Tessa and Ikester! Hope to see you guys soon.
Summer?!? It was not like summer! We had sweatshirts, and blankets on us half the time!! But really, it was a lot of fun, and ending up 3rd in the "best of the worst" wasn't too bad. And the weather really wasn't bad either!
It cooled all the way down to 65 so I am freezing my A off - Randy
We were in Vegas over the weekend and it was 68 degrees. It was heaven--I didn't want to come back! Especially since we got caught in a terrifying storm coming home. I'm ready for Spring!!!
Sounds like fun and 50 degrees compared to 30 degrees sounds awesome. I love love love that cute picture of I'm guessing your Nephew in the hat. Darling!
what type of doc office do you work at? What do you do?
What an adventure! I enjoyed reading about all the fun things going on in your life. Congrats on the turkey as well. You really are Betty Crocker.
Post a Comment