Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ahhh Delia...what a cutie!


Yet another crazy weekend! CJ and I took a stroll up to Star Valley with Jennie to see Bryan bless little Cordelia Joan. She is such a ball of cuteness and love! She makes a perfect addition to the Jensen Jamboree! I personally think she looks a bit like Melissa with a set of adorable chubby cheeks, and eyelashes that flow forever! Bryan and Melissa sure do make beautiful children.


Unfortunately, we couldn't stay long but it was fun while it lasted. Thanks for everything guys! Poor little Brodey didn't mind I'm sure. He wasn't feeling too well and seems to do much better in his own home. Or maybe it was just the Dorrito intake...my guess is he's having a hard time digesting a plastic hat from an action figure he ate last week!
Tessa probably thought she had a break with him on the mend, but no. Not the case. This weekend she was matched up with Brock, and had to put up a bigger fight.



Thanks again Bryan and Melissa! We love you and can't wait to see you again!

6 comments:

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

OH! I am so jealous that you have a little baby niece to play with. I sure wish my cute litte sister wwould get busy and get me a new baby girl to play with.

Melissa & Bryan Jensen said...

hello knees!!! It was lots of fun! Thanks for coming up and staying a little while longer! We love you too. See you soon

Mel & Annette said...

Baby girls are great; but I've found that baby boys are every bit as loveable. I'm looking forward to meeting baby girl Jensen.

Annie said...

oh those cheeks! she is beautiful. i'm sure you are the best aunt.

Brooke said...

what is with all these babies! are you preggers??

Gardiner said...

I freaking need some nieces and nephews. My younger siblings need to get on the ball, except my sister, she is only 14, and Justin... he is going on a mission. So Tyler is my only hope. HA HA! I'm screwed.