
...now here's the really cute part. He went around the valley collecting flowers from places that are significant to us.
Single Large Pink Rose ~ Joe Morley's where we met while I was working
Big Red Zinnia ~ From Fort Union where we went on our first date to Coldstone
Yellow Flowers ~ Where we took our engagement photos
Small Pink Roses ~ From Millennial Falls where we were married.
Purple Flowers ~ Where we stayed on our wedding night at the Grand America
Small Red Flowers ~ From our apartment where I was living. We lived there together for 5 months
White Petunias ~ From our first and current home. Obviously I can tell you they came from the backyard. haha
White Daisies ~ From Temple Square by The Roof where we went to dinner on our 1 year Anniversary
Wheat looking Grass ~ From the Draper Temple where we were sealed together for time and all eternity
Big Red Zinnia ~ From Fort Union where we went on our first date to Coldstone
Yellow Flowers ~ Where we took our engagement photos
Small Pink Roses ~ From Millennial Falls where we were married.
Purple Flowers ~ Where we stayed on our wedding night at the Grand America
Small Red Flowers ~ From our apartment where I was living. We lived there together for 5 months
White Petunias ~ From our first and current home. Obviously I can tell you they came from the backyard. haha
White Daisies ~ From Temple Square by The Roof where we went to dinner on our 1 year Anniversary
Wheat looking Grass ~ From the Draper Temple where we were sealed together for time and all eternity
Seriously! I just love him! I would have never thought to do something like that. CJ is not only my husband, but my best friend. He is my whole life and what I live for. Our Heavenly Father truly does know us and who to send our way for our eternal companions. I couldn't imagine my life without knowing CJ and being his wife forever!


2 comments:
That is so cute! What a great catch girl! I love seeing your posts and pictures :)
That is so cute! He is a keeper! I made sure to read that to Korry too just to make him feel guilty!
Post a Comment