Did you take those? If so, you take some awesome pictures!!! He is a cute little guy!
What a cutie!I love your pictures!
I already knew how cute he is. Must take after his grandma xoxoxox
That was fun reading about your first year......also I am coming to the shower on Saturday! See you then.
Good pics Jen. I love him too!!
You need to become a photograper, you take awesome pictures!!! I want to see that one of the boys at Grandpa's birthday party!! Post it :)
Ike is SOOOO stinkin' cute, I just want to squeeze him. Your pictures are so cute, you have to take pics of the girls for me. You are awesome.
Update--I saw that picture you took of the boys at grandpa's birthday party on his wall when we went to visit him. It is so cute! Could you email me a copy???? Me email adress is brown_family6@yahoo.com. Thanks so much!!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Did you take those? If so, you take some awesome pictures!!! He is a cute little guy!
What a cutie!
I love your pictures!
I already knew how cute he is. Must take after his grandma xoxoxox
That was fun reading about your first year......also I am coming to the shower on Saturday! See you then.
Good pics Jen. I love him too!!
You need to become a photograper, you take awesome pictures!!! I want to see that one of the boys at Grandpa's birthday party!! Post it :)
Ike is SOOOO stinkin' cute, I just want to squeeze him. Your pictures are so cute, you have to take pics of the girls for me. You are awesome.
Update--I saw that picture you took of the boys at grandpa's birthday party on his wall when we went to visit him. It is so cute! Could you email me a copy???? Me email adress is brown_family6@yahoo.com. Thanks so much!!!!
Post a Comment