Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Grody Brodey!


So, it's up in the air when we are going to see Jeremiah, Jennie, and Brodey over the holiday, so tonight we opened gifts together at our house. Jer got "Cobra" featuring Sylvester Stallone himself along with an AWESOME Chuck Norris shirt! We got Jennie some massaging slippers....not wanting to leave Brodey out of it, we got him some slippers too! They were perfect green froggie slippers, with rattles in the toes, to match his outfit! As you can see, he is turning into quite the ham! If only he wasn't such a hungry baby, maybe he'd be slightly more lovable! Just kidding!

2 comments:

Bryan Jensen said...

One of the cutest babies ever! He is getting so big! Can't wait to come and see him!!!

Melissa & Bryan Jensen said...

can't wait to see you too. The kids have been sick the last couple of days. I think the worst is over! I hope! I don't want to get sick nor anyone else. See you real soon!
You have to admit Blogging is so much better than my space! LAME!